In this video, we will discuss the effective use of props to keep you engaged as a presenter. By having a prop at hand, you will always have something to turn to in case you run out of words or need a break. While it may be possible for small business owners to pack or work during a stream, at the beginning of a broadcast, it is crucial to generate excitement and encourage sales. Using props can be an excellent way to achieve these goals.
- Writing down names of purchasers on tickets.
- Putting tickets into the box.
- Mixing the box.
- Setting the countdown clock and placing;
- Holding products up to the camera.
- Showing what is in the gift basket.